Whether you’re out for a cozy place to gather with friends or on the hunt for a great beer selection, Ringo’s Pub is where you want to be. Paying homage to its UK forebears, Ringo’s Pub has a terrific assortment of British beers and English pub grub, as well as plenty of bites and brews from the good ol’ U.S.A. Grab a Guinness or belly up to the bar for a Belhaven while you munch on traditional pub favorites like Guinness-Battered Fish ’n Chips or a Pub Cheese Board (be sure to wash down the double-cream Brie and Irish bangers with a pint of Bass), or go with some locally made ales and some tasty American favorites like our American Cheeseburger or our Fireball Chicken Wraps. Of course, a great pub is more than just food and beer, which is why Ringo’s Pub has an Open Mic Night every Monday and Live Pub Trivia every Tuesday, as well as weeknight Happy Hours and daily drink specials – just like the English pub experience, we’re all about having fun together, so plan your next get-together at Ringo’s Pub! Ringo's Pub is located in the Shops at Legacy, right off the Dallas North Tollway in Plano, Texas. Another Harder Concept!
11 am-2 am Monday - Friday
3 pm - 2 am Saturday and Sunday
Mon.Tues.Thurs.Fri 3pm - 7pm
Jolly Ol' Monday
Trivia Tuesday (sign up by 7:30p!)
Happy Hour ALL day!
Western Son Thursday! $4 Western Son Vodka
$2 Off Specialty Cocktails open-10p
- 6/14 RoughRiders Game on the Big Red Bus
Ticket includes pregame tailgate party with our friends at Deep Ellum Brewing Company at Scruffy Duffies, transportation to the game on Harder Concepts' Brian's Red Bus, and admission to the Block Party at the game. Reserve your seat now!
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 5:30 PM
- 6/16 Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on the Big Red Bus
Surprise your dad, son, husband or your bestie (yes, ladies welcome too) with tickets to our Father’s Day weekend Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on Saturday, June 16. Or, if you don’t have any friends, come to drink some beer and make new friends (friendships not guaranteed). The only tour of its kind based in Plano, you’ll ride in the lap of luxury on Brian’s Red Bus provided by Ringo’s Pub to three North Texas breweries sampling several brews at each place. Our friendly tour guide will educate us on how the beer is made and on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas.
Your $75 ticket includes:
– Visits to three breweries: Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., Four Bullets Brewery, and TBD
– Three 5-ounce beer samples at each brewery
– Double-decker coach bus transportation with A/C
– Brown bag lunch
– Souvenir beer glass
– Expert beer tour guide
– Limited tickets are available. Pre-purchase is required. No walk-up tickets will be sold. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person’s name.
– Arrive on Saturday, June 16 by 10:30a at Ringo’s Pub. The bus departs at 10:30a SHARP, so don’t be late! The tour concludes back at Ringo’s Pub at 3:30p.
– No one under 21 years of age will be admitted. You must bring your ID to participate.
– Please bring cash in case you feel inclined to tip your friendly brewery staff, tour guide or bus driver.
– If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know when you check out in the “Additional Information” box.
– In the unlikely event that the tour must be canceled, refunds will be given.
Confirmation will be emailed two days prior to the event. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Reserve your spot now!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
- 6/9 FC Dallas Game on the Big Red Bus
- Open Mic Night Mondays at Ringo’s Pub
- Pub Trivia Tuesdays at Ringo’s Pub
- World Cup Watch Parties at Ringo’s Pub
5865 Kincaid Rd
Plano, Texas 75024