Looking for a great place to gather with your friends for some all-American good times? Then slide into a seat at Scruffy Duffies! Scruffy’s is located in the heart of the Shops at Legacy and has a huge selection of craft beers on tap and in the cooler, as well as all your domestic go-to brews. If you’re thirsty for a cocktail, peruse our menu of signature, handcrafted drinks! And speaking of menus, Scruffy’s offers your favorite pub grub, from apps like mini kolaches and wings to signature sandwiches, build-your-own burgers, and pizzas that are customizable with a wide array of quality toppings and inventive sauces – and better yet, our kitchen is open late! Whether you’re in the mood to shoot some pool, grab some happy hour drinks on the patio, or a snack on a late-night bite, drop by Scruffy Duffies!
Another Harder Concept by the brothers who brought you Ringo’s Pub, the Mucky Duck, Addison Ice House, Saintsbury Tavern, and the Brixton.
Hours of Operation:
3 pm - 2 am Daily
- 6/14 RoughRiders Game on the Big Red Bus
Ticket includes pregame tailgate party with our friends at Deep Ellum Brewing Company at Scruffy Duffies, transportation to the game on Harder Concepts' Brian's Red Bus, and admission to the Block Party at the game. Reserve your seat now!
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 5:30 PM
- 6/16 Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on the Big Red Bus
Surprise your dad, son, husband or your bestie (yes, ladies welcome too) with tickets to our Father’s Day weekend Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on Saturday, June 16. Or, if you don’t have any friends, come to drink some beer and make new friends (friendships not guaranteed). The only tour of its kind based in Plano, you’ll ride in the lap of luxury on Brian’s Red Bus provided by Ringo’s Pub to three North Texas breweries sampling several brews at each place. Our friendly tour guide will educate us on how the beer is made and on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas.
Your $75 ticket includes:
– Visits to three breweries: Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., Four Bullets Brewery, and TBD
– Three 5-ounce beer samples at each brewery
– Double-decker coach bus transportation with A/C
– Brown bag lunch
– Souvenir beer glass
– Expert beer tour guide
– Limited tickets are available. Pre-purchase is required. No walk-up tickets will be sold. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person’s name.
– Arrive on Saturday, June 16 by 10:30a at Ringo’s Pub. The bus departs at 10:30a SHARP, so don’t be late! The tour concludes back at Ringo’s Pub at 3:30p.
– No one under 21 years of age will be admitted. You must bring your ID to participate.
– Please bring cash in case you feel inclined to tip your friendly brewery staff, tour guide or bus driver.
– If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know when you check out in the “Additional Information” box.
– In the unlikely event that the tour must be canceled, refunds will be given.
Confirmation will be emailed two days prior to the event. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Reserve your spot now!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
- 6/23 Official FC Dallas Watch Party at Scruffy Duffies
- 6/9 FC Dallas Game on the Big Red Bus
- Rock N Roll Bingo Wednesdays at Scruffy Duffies
Join us every Wednesday for Rock N Roll Bingo at Scruffy Duffies 7-10:00 PM!
Pint Night! $4 Usual Suspects and 1/2 Price Pizza
Can You Handle It? $3 12oz Cans
Deep Eddy Wednesdays! $4 All Deep Eddy Flavors
Rock N Roll Bingo 7:00-10:00p
$4 Wells & Usual Suspects and $4 Fireball ALL day!