The Harder Concept...
As a family owned business, our goal at Harder Concepts is to treat our customers like family. We offer quality food and beverages served by professional and knowledgeable staff members, with a commitment to progress and forward thinking. So come hang out, eat, drink, watch the big game, and with our excellent selection of craft beers, full bar, and great kitchens, you're bound to have a memorable experience. #harderconcepts
Our Bar Locations
Two brothers, 5 Pubs and Taverns, 1 Nightclub, and a Big Red Bus in the DFW area.
Whether it's March Madness, game seven of the World Series, the Stanley Cup finals or the latest rival college competition, some sporting events were meant to be experienced on a grander, more social scale than in your living room. If you find yourself in the north Dallas area, look no further than one of our exciting establishments for great food, live music, amazing beer and spirits selection and a second-to-none waitstaff.
- 3/3 Patio Kickoff Party and Gumbo Cookoff at Saintsbury TavernWe're kicking off Patio Season with a Gumbo Cookoff just in time for Mardi Gras! Bring your best Gumbo, winner takes all. Live Music and drink specials on the patio!Live music from The Music Ninjas 6-9p.Bring your Gumbo in a crockpot to be entered in the cookoff by 6p ($10/entry)$3.50 select Can Beer, Mimosas, and Bloody Marys ALL day!
- Crawfish Sundays at Saintsbury Tavern
- Free Taco Fridays at Scruffy Duffies
- Free Tacos Thrusdays at the Mucky Duck
- Free Tacos Thursdays at Saintsbury Tavern
Join us every Thursday for our Free Tacos at Saintsbury Tavern (6-8p!)
- Live Trivia Tuesdays at Addison Ice House
- Live Trivia Wednesdays at the Mucky Duck
- Margarita Mondays at Scruffy Duffies
- Open Mic Night Mondays at Ringo’s Pub
- Pub Trivia Tuesdays at Ringo’s Pub
- Rock N Roll Bingo Wednesdays at Scruffy Duffies
If the best in live entertainment is your scene ..
Look no further than our event schedule. We offer
If sports is your everything ...
Live the excitement as you and your closest friendsread more